RICS Homebuyers Report
The RICS HomeBuyer Report is the most popular type of report. It is a concise service for more modern properties. It comments on all visible sections of the property and provides condition ratings to elements of the building.
Choose this report if the flat, bungalow or house you wish to buy is conventional, built from common building materials and appears to be in reasonable condition.
What’s included in a Homebuyer Report
Our Homebuyer Report will include:
- An inspection and report of the property
- Clear ‘traffic light’ ratings showing the condition of different parts of the building such as the garage, services and outbuildings. The red, amber, green ratings will highlight problems and the degree of attention that may be required
- A summary of the risks to the condition of the building
- Advice on replacement parts guarantees and planning and control matters for your legal advisers
- The surveyor’s professional opinion on the market value of the property
- An insurance reinstatement figure for the property
- A list of problems that our surveyor considers may affect the value of the property
- Advice on repairs and ongoing maintenance
- Issues that need to be investigated to prevent serious damage or dangerous conditions
- Legal issues that need to be addressed before completing your conveyancing, and
- Information on the property’s location, the local environment and the recorded energy efficiency (where available).
Book your survey or request a quote
We carry out surveys in the West Wales region, and cover Ceredigion, Pembrokeshire and Carmarthenshire.
Contact us to book your survey or to request a quote for your home survey.