RICS Building Survey – RICS Home Survey Level 3
This is the most detailed type of report available and is particularly suitable for individual properties including large, extended or older buildings.
The report will include full details of all visible elements of the building, information regarding the method of construction, items of disrepair and defects with advice about key future repairs. The report is tailored to the needs of the client and can include a reinstatement cost for insurance purposes and a market valuation if required (the valuation for a nominal extra fee)
Choose a RICS Home Survey – Level 3 if you are:
- wanting to buy a large, older or run-down property
- hoping to buy a building that is unusual or has been altered, or
- planning major works.
The RICS Home Survey – Level 3, formerly called a structural survey by the RICS, gives more detailed information about the structure and fabric of the property than a Homebuyer Report.
What’s included in a RICS Home Survey – Level 3
Our RICS Home Survey – Level 3 includes:
- A thorough inspection and detailed report on a wide range of issues
- A description of visible defects and potential problems caused by hidden flaws
- Photographic evidence (where possible) of key areas of the property
- An insurance reinstatement figure for the property (where required)
- An outline of repair options and the likely consequences of inactivity
- A list of problems that our surveyor considers may affect the value of the property, and
- Advice for your legal advisers and details about serious risks and dangerous conditions.
If required, a valuation can be provided as a separate service.
Book your survey or request a quote
We carry out surveys in the West Wales region, and cover Ceredigion, Pembrokeshire and Carmarthenshire.
Contact us to book your survey or to request a quote for your home survey.